Get a quote!!

Formula Tenn

just thought i'd sound off for this vendor as well. in a nutshell, i got more coverage for less money period. definitely worth giving these people a call. keep up the good work!!

Just switched today. Dave was helpful, friendly, and above all, the coverage was more comprehensive......and at a lower premium.

One more swith today to Mr. Dave Webb.

Although my rates with my existing carrier were decent, and I did not save millions moving to Mr. Webb. I DID get an additional $200K of coverage and now I am with a much more stable insurance company. This is critical since collecting on a insurance company that is out of business is a bit rough.

Great service, honest as can be...loved doing business with JW Terrill.

Just switched to JW Terrill as well. Excellent rate and coverage. Dave was a pleasure to deal with and understands boats/boat equipment. I don't shop around for insurance often, but glad I did this time.

If a vessel is permanently moored in Canada, it needs to be insured by a Canadian insurance agent/company. If the vessel is moored in the U.S. and travels to Canada most navigation territories will allow this. Check your policy or give me a call for assistance.

Formulaboatsforum and Mr. Dave Webb stike again.

I just had the pleasure of emailing and chatting by phone with Dave. He is better than advertised if that is possible. He has a great product, and his heart is obviously into educating and sparing premium dollars for the best policy that fits each situation.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Greg

If a vessel is permanently moored in Canada, it needs to be insured by a Canadian insurance agent/company. If the vessel is moored in the U.S. and travels to Canada most navigation territories will allow this. Check your policy or give me a call for assistance.
Dave, I just left you a voicemail.

Another satisfied customer of Dave Webb. His pricing is more than competitive and he provides even more value with his knowledge and personal service.

Back